Monday 7 July 2014

Save Rock and Roll

I need music, have since lying in bed for hours at a time after my first seizure. I wasn't allowed to watch television in case it was the trigger so I listened to audiobooks and music for hours at a time. Generally there are weaker songs on an album that I just want to skip over to get to the good stuff but there are a few albums I can just listen to end to end in circles for a long while before I have to find something else.Meteora by Linkin Park was the first of those and the most recent is Save Rock and Roll by Fall Out Boy which again has artwork I really like.


I was sure it was a set up rather than something the photographer Roger Stonehouse just happened by but from the comment on his site http://500px.com/rogerroger maybe not. Interesting contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment