Thursday 21 April 2011

For Friday21st i.e. What I've Done, What I'm Doing and What I Want To Do

What I have done.

1. Written the Conspiracy Theory choice text.
2. Collected and corrected my One Weird World stories collection.
3. Taken Fisheye Photos and had a mini exhibition.
4. Started a Blurb book for my Doppelganger photos.

What I am doing.

1. Continuing to work on the Doppelganger photo series and taking them further.
2. Writing the sequel to Embodied Displacement
3. Waiting for the Neutral Density lens to take the shot I want for the cover of the One Weird World collection.
4. Planning a short story based on time travel.

What I want to do.

1. Correct the Conspiracy Theory text and make a narrative video.
2. Write a story based on time travel.
3. Finish the One Weird World collection and print the Blurb book off.
4. Finish the Doppelganger Blurb book.

No comments:

Post a Comment