Monday 5 March 2012

Dancing In Quad Street


Have you heard about the curse of the Qaud?


No. Sounds like nonsense.


This collection thing can also be a hat!


Hello mum, I'm on the telly.


Wait, this isn't telly, silly me.


Hm, oddness.


Can there be truth in the curse?


Of course not, it's ridiculous. I ridicule you!


These readings aren't promising. Levels of silliness have risen dramatically. I may have to take back my ridicule. This does not look good.


I don't know about that. I feel awesome!


Yeah, me too actually.


The fever begins in the feet.


Why are you all acting so strange?


The ghostly figures just keep playing, where did they come from?


Fight the fever!


It's spreading...


I think I might have it.


It's taken over, there is no stopping it now. Fearful onlookers keep their distance.



We dance until nightfall, that is the curse.


The setting sun frees us and, relieved, we stop.


We survived and are grateful.


Surveillance shows us what we did in the heat of the fever.


That madness, that wasn't us, not really.


We'd best get checked out.


Where is the infirmary?

No comments:

Post a Comment