Tuesday 3 May 2011

Repetition, Repetition






  Since the photo of the three versions of me in the quad seemed to me like the standout photo of the Doppelganger set and therefor the only one so far I've had printed at 10" by 15" I thought I'd try redoing it holding the print of the origional. I might repeat this process a couple of times so that a huge print would show the layers of image, just an idea. I've also got some photos taken in the warehouses a few days ago. Any new Doppelganger photos wont be in the Blurb book since that's been uploaded and should by now be printing hopefully to be shipped and if I'm lucky delivered before the hand in. I am however working on the second short story so there is the possibility of a second Blurb book based on that which would either be a summer project or something for next year if I'm still doing this. I hope to have the story finished by hand in  next  Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment